Subject: [Lilux-help] I have to re-run yast after every boot to keep configuration of sound and powermanagement
From: Frédéric Becker <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:22:02 +0100
List-Id: Questions about Linux <lilux-help.lilux.lu>

Hello, 

When starting kaffeine in SusE 9.2 with my centrino on-board chip sound,
it says: "All drivers failed to initialize". It is the same  with
MPlayer, who crashes a start-up. When I reconfigure the sound system
with yast, every hing works just fine until I reboot the system. What
can I do to keep sound system running by default?
In addition to that I have quite the same trouble with kpowersave in the
KDE system tray who doesn't show the suspend options until i re-run the
yast-powermanagement. 

Thanks a lot

Frédéric Becker. 

_______________________________________________
Lilux-help mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lilux.lu/mailman/listinfo/lilux-help